Terms & Conditions
All users must agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to use.
These Terms and Conditions permit the Client to use Holly Lodge Dog Field for exercising dogs under close personal supervision at all times.
By using the facilities at Holly Lodge Dog Field (hereafter referred to as ‘Holly Lodge’), you (hereafter referred to as ‘The Client’), automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
“Conditions” means these booking conditions which shall form part of the contract between Holly Lodge and the Client.
1. Holly Lodge has the absolute discretion to permit or prohibit all types of activity on the land.
2. This booking is personal to the Client and may not be transferred or sub-let this consent to any other person.
3. You must not park on ANY grassed area. Parking of vehicles is only permitted in the designated parking areas
4. You must not climb on any gates, fences or posts at any time.
5. The field is surrounded by a fence 5 feet high and has a return on the ground. If your dog(s) can jump high fences or is likely to dig themselves out then the field may not be totally secure for you. This is a secure field and we do not provide a prison, we cannot accept responsibility for escapees.
6. The Client shall keep Holly Lodge clean and tidy and shall ensure that all litter and refuse generated by the Client is placed in the rubbish bin provided. All dog excrement MUST be picked up; poo bags are provided and then placed in the dog poo bin. Not picking up after your dog(s) could result in the Client being banned from any future use of the field.
7. The Client should be aware that the ground is uneven in places and caution must be taken. The Client is using the field at their own risk.
8. Please do not allow your dog(s) to dig in any part of Holly Lodge, at any time. If your dog(s) digs and causes significant damage, please inform us immediately to enable us to repair it.
9. The boundary and security of the field is checked regularly, however, the Client is advised to check that they are satisfied with the height, safety and condition of the fencing and to inform Holly Lodge on 07384 812208 of any discrepancies.
10. The Client shall not interfere with or make any alteration to the layout or arrangement of Holly Lodge.
11. The Client shall ensure that no noise nuisance shall be caused to occupiers of properties surrounding Holly Lodge.
12. At no time should a dog(s) be tethered to any structures on site i.e. fencing, posts, gates etc. – except at the designated areas.
13. Dogs should not be left unattended at any time. You should accompany your dog(s) at all times, so that you are aware of what your pet is doing and that they are safe and comply with these terms and conditions.
14. The gate code will be sent via email/text to your mobile phone the evening before your session.
15. If the previous customer has not vacated the field and is there past our start time please call 07384 812208.
16. If you arrive late to your appointment you must still leave at the end of your appointment time. Please contact me if you do arrive late and we will let you know if there is another client after you, if I can extend your appointment we will. Anyone who overstays more than three times will be forbidden from using the field.
17. The gate codes are subject to change at any time by Holly Lodge without notice
1. Clients are required to pay for the booking in advance using the online system.
2. Payments can be made via Paypal, debit or credit card.
Refusal of booking and re-scheduling of appointments
1. Clients can re-schedule their appointment by calling or emailing Holly Lodge on firstname.lastname@example.org/07384812208 with a minimum of 24 hour’s notice. If an appointment needs to be re-scheduled at short notice, then please contact Holly Lodge who will be able to do this for you on 07384812208. If the Client re-schedules their appointment within 24 hours notice then the charge for their session will be transferred to the new session.
2. Clients who do not turn up for their appointment or leave the field early will still be liable for the whole of the hire charge.
3. Holly Lodge reserves the right to refuse any application for the hiring of Holly Lodge without being required to give any reason for such refusal.
4. Holly Lodge reserves the right to withdraw permission to use Holly Lodge. In special circumstances, Holly Lodge may repay any payment made but shall be under no liability for an expense incurred or loss sustained by the Client as a result of the cancellation at our sole discretion.
5. Should the Client wish to cancel a session a minimum of 24 hours notice must be provided. If the cancellation is within 24 hours Holly Lodge reserve the right to not provide a full refund.
Holly Lodge shall have the right to cancel any booking forthwith in the event that Holly Lodge is affected by an emergency/’act of God’ of any kind. Holly Lodge will refund any fees paid in these circumstances.
Right of entry
Holly Lodge shall be allowed access at any time onto the land to carry out inspections and any decisions made by Holly Lodge regarding safety and fitness of use will be binding. Holly Lodge reserve the right to refuse admission to or evict any person from.
Health and safety
The client has exclusive use of the field for their allocated booking. Under no circumstances should dogs be left on the premises unattended at any time.
If your dog(s), or any it lives with, is showing any signs of ill health (diarrhoea, vomiting, kennel cough, general lethargy etc) you must re-schedule the appointment. If this is at short notice, then please contact Holly Lodge who will be able to do this for you.
If your dog(s) are ill following a visit to the field, please contact Holly Lodge immediately to allow us to disinfect the field for other dogs’ safety.
Holly Lodge have a strict No Smoking policy on any of the premises. Any client found breaking this policy may be banned from future use.
Any children under the care and/or control of the Client are to be supervised at all times by the Client.
The Client will not permit the operation or release of any high flying object without the prior written consent of Holly Lodge, the Civil Aviation Authority and relevant Airports.
The Client shall not bring into Holly Lodge any article of an inflammable or explosive character or that produces an offensive smell, or CFC or any oil, electrical, gas or other apparatus.
Indemnity and insurance
In keeping with the law regarding ‘responsible dog ownership’, you are entirely responsible for yours and your dog(s)’ safety whilst at Holly Lodge. The law states that we should be in control of our dogs at all times. This is also relevant at Holly Lodge, whether you are alone or a Holly Lodge representative is present.
Holly Lodge are not responsible and will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained by any person in Holly Lodge.
The Client is responsible for all safety aspects of Holly Lodge prior to, during or subsequent to the hire period and must accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained by any person(s) in Holly Lodge.
Marketing and publication
We reserve the right to use any material, including texts and images sent to us (in any format) or via our Facebook page and Instagram, for the purposes of marketing etc.